Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Anyone else having Hostboard problems today?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member thatchetguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2004
    Posts
    2,675
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Comacast's server now has it, but SBC Ameritech's DSL line still didn't show the site as of an hour ago when I left work.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    like I said to the judge-

    Not now, but this morning & a bunch of last night~

  3. #13
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    got a PM from Cemetery Man on the spawn board.
    he still can't get in here... [img]confused.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    I was able to get into the site at work, but when I got home I was not able to connect. It just came up on Comcast. Maybe he is one of those that it is going to take the full 3 days

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Joranthalus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2001
    Posts
    4,990
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    dumbasses are supposed to knock the TTL in the DNS records down to 1 hour at least 3 days in advance...
    [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    yeah aboot an hour ago I was having torubles again [img]confused.gif[/img]


    time to put on the ass-kickin' boot....

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    At this point in time (9:45pm EST), my SBC/Yahoo can't get in but my still active AOL does.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •